Ruby Hawk Rose’ is a delicious blend of white and red wine to create a beautiful tasting experience. The Rose’ is sweet, soft, and savory. This flavorful blend is a flitatious symphony of 75% Cayuga White, 15% Vidal Blanc, and 10% Marchal Foch. This wine remains a popular choice by our patrons.
- The difference between a Blush and Rose’ is that a blush can be made from one variety of grape. But, a rose’ is a blend of juice from white and red grapes.
- This wine is a blend of 75 % Cayuga white, which is a white grape similar to the Vidal Blanc, 15% Vidal Blanc, and only 10% Marchal Foch, a red grape
- Notice that with only 10% of a red grape how deep the color is of this rose’
- Rose’s are not just dumping together white and red wines, it is important to blend just the right proportions of wines that go well together
- This wine is a refreshing blend